If you visited our website searching for the most attractive ciprofloxacin price, we are glad to say that you came to the right place. Here you can buy Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) at much lower price than at any regular drugstore. But before you proceed to the confirming of your order we insist on your getting acquainted with the information provided below.
Buy Cipro cheaply using discount code 508739
But before you proceed to the confirming of your order we insist on your getting acquainted with the information provided below.
What ciprofloxacin is used for?
Ciprofloxacin is a drug from the category of antibiotics (group fluoroquinolones). This medicine helps to fight bacteria in human body. Many patients are advised to buy Cipro generic to treat various conditions, including:
- infections of bones,
- infections of lungs,
- infections of joints,
- infections of skin,
- infections of airways,
- infectious diarrheas that are caused by E. coli, Shigella and Campylobacter jejuni,
- urinary infections that are caused by E. coli.
Precautions and contraindications
There are some conditions when taking generic Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) is forbidden. So if you are taking tizanidine (Zanaflex) at the moment or you have ever suffered from myasthenia gravis, or you are allergic to such meds as levofloxacin (Levaquin), norfloxacin (Noroxin), gemifloxacin (Factive), ofloxacin (Floxin), and moxifloxacin (Avelox), do not take ciprofloxacin.
It is strictly recommended to appeal to a doctor before taking the medicine if you have heart rhythm disorder or you are taking such drugs as amiodarone (Pacerone, Cordarone), bretylium (Bretylol), disopyramide (Norpace), quinidine (Quin-G), sotalol (Betapace), procainamide (Procan SR, Pronestyl).
In case you have any of the below mentioned conditions it is also advised to consult your doctor before starting the treatment. These conditions are the following:
- joint problems;
- epilepsy / seizures;
- a history of brain tumor or head injury;
- kidney / liver disease;
- muscle weakness;
- pseudotumor cerebri or high pressure inside your skull that often leads to vision loss, headaches and alike symptoms;
- trouble breathing;
- a history of Long QT syndrome (personal and family);
- allergy to antibiotics.
While it is proved that ciprofloxacin passes into breast milk and may cause harm to a baby, it is still unknown whether this medication could harm a fetus. Anyway, pregnant woman should not take this medicament without prior consulting a medical specialist.
Dosage and administration
Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) is released in different forms. If you are going to take oral suspension, measure the dose carefully, use a special device for this purpose, but not a regular cup or table spoon. If you are taking tablets, do not crush or chew them. Swallow whoCipro . When taking Cipro it is allowed to drink a glass of water after swallowing the pill or to take the medicine with food. But you should be very careful when picking up products to eat while taking the medication. Dairy products such as milk or yogurt might make the medicine less effective.
Do not adjust the dosage or the period of treatment by yourself. Do not skip the doses in order to prevent the recurrence of the infection. Do not overdose.
The usual dose in adults is 250-750 mg (if immediate release tablets are being taken) that should be consumed every 12 hours. If extended release tablets are being taken the dosage is 500-1000 mg and is consumed every 24 hours. Intravenous dose is usually 200-400 mg and is injected every 8-12 hours.
While taking the drug one may experience side effects. If you notice the signs of allergic reaction – hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of lips, throat, tongue – stop using the drug and call an ambulance. You should also stop using the medication if:
- You have watery or bloody diarrhea;
- You have sudden pain;
- You feel dizzy;
- You experience swelling, bruising, stiffness, tenderness of any joint;
- You have seizure (convulsions);
- You are nearly fainting;
- You have pounding heartbeats;
- You suffer from severe headache, hallucinations, confusion, unusual thoughts, depression, non-typical behavior;
- You have vision problems or ringing in your ears;
- Your skin becomes pale or yellow;
- You urinate less than usual or does not urinate at all;
- You have any kind of skin rash or skin pain.
In case you have less serious side effects such as dizziness or drowsiness, vomiting, blurred vision, insomnia, nausea and feeling nervous, you may continue taking the medicine.
Ciprofloxacin can badly interact with the following medicaments:
- methotrexate (Trexall, Rheumatrex);
- clozapine (FazaClo, Clozaril);
- glyburide (Micronase, Glynase, Diabeta);
- ropinirole (Requip);
- metoclopramide (Reglan);
- probenecid (Benemid);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Sandimmune, Neoral);
- theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theochron, Theo-24, Uniphyl);
- phenytoin (Dilantin);
- indomethacin (Indocin);
- ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil);
- diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cataflam, Cambia, Flector Patch, Voltaren, Solareze, Pennsaid);
- naproxen (Naprelan, Aleve, Treximet, Naprosyn);
- meloxicam (Mobic);
Additional information about buy Cipro
If you urgently need Ciprofloxacin, then buy Cipro online. The price ciprofloxacin is sold at our online-pharmacy is very low in comparison with other drugstores, so you can save a certain sum of money by shopping with us. And do not forget that you can save extra money by buying Сipro using a discount code 508739 in our trusted pharmacy.